Ward: DUDDEN HILL
Over 19 years in the UK. A happy mother, entrepreneur and “a working woman”. An experienced accountant working in an accounting office. She is always ready to help others and has been doing so for the past 7 years. Her experience and know-how will assist in negotiations with the local government and help families in need.
– reduction of the Business Rates
– assisting self-employed people in dealing with housing benefits
– improving living conditions in the privately rented premises
– increasing the number of parking spaces and reducing parking fees
– increasing the number of police patrol cars, especially during events at Wembley stadium
– improving the quality of services provided: general waste