Ward: GREENFORD GREEN
Born and educated in Wrocław she has lived in the UK for over 30 years. A mother of two adult children. Employed in healthcare for over 15 years. A member of many Polish and English social and cultural organizations. Always ready to help people who experience problems, with particular emphasis on family issues, homelessness and the environment. Ready to listen and speak to others, professional, honest, helpful and very optimistic.
– improving security in the neighbourhood, road patrols after dark
– eliminating homelessness among Poles battling substance abuse
– free, specialised English language and vocational courses
– offering the assistance of a friendly office
– help for socially excluded people
– promotion of Polish culture and traditions