Ward: DORMERS WELLS
An economics technician, she works as an administration manager. She is active in the Polish church in Ealing, helping the parishioners resolve their issues. Entrepreneurial and effective. Empathetic, easy to talk to and good at understanding people’s needs.
– funding for after school activities for children
– bicycle trails (rollerblades, skateboards, skate park)
– activities for young people, seniors and people living on their own
– car parks adapted to the needs of persons with disabilities
– increasing the number of police patrol cars, mounting CCTV cameras