DOROTA ANNA STEC
Ward: SOUTH ACTON
Over 25 years in the UK. Translates documentation, assists in registering for health care and helps dealing with authorities. Graduate of the health and social work course.
Advises and support Poles in their social affairs. Ambitious, promotes equal rights, community activist by both education and passion.
– increasing security (installing entry phones in blocks of flats and introducing more patrol cars on the streets)
– increasing the number of parking spaces and green areas
– offering the assistance of a friendly office
– psychological care and after school classes for children with special needs plus regular meetings in groups
– counteracting the discrimination of mothers and their children with special needs