Ward: DUDDEN HILL
15 years in the UK. A 2009 graduate of Tourism with Business at the London University of Westminster. A procurement department specialist at a large company. Happily married. Determined, empathetic and well-organized.
– reduction of the Business Rates
– assisting self-employed people in dealing with housing benefits
– improving living conditions in the privately rented premises
– increasing the number of parking spaces and reducing parking fees
– increasing the number of police patrol cars, especially during events at Wembley stadium
– improving the quality of services provided: general waste