JOLANTA GUT – NIDECKA
Worked for the Transport for London and Go Ahead. Always ready to help Poles in London to claim welfare and social benefits, and also to acquire specialist professional licences to become a door supervisor, CPC transport manager, bus/lorry driver, minicab driver or NVQ Supervisor.
– ensuring safety – more pedestrian crossings, light controlled crossings
– increasing the number of parking spaces
– improving the quality of services provided: general waste
– more green areas and spaces for children, breakfast clubs, after school clubs
– counteracting economic and cultural discrimination