Ward: DUDDEN HILL
He has lived in the UK for 8 years and has been based in Dudden Hill ward. Former student at the Higher School of Economics and Innovation in Lublin, recently became a licensed taxi driver for Transport for London. A father of two and a committed fan of the Polish national football team. Reliable, always ready to help others, especially in solving immigration related problems.
– reduction of the Business Rates
– assisting self-employed people in dealing with housing benefits
– improving living conditions in the privately rented premises
– increasing the number of parking spaces and reducing parking fees
– increasing the number of police patrol cars, especially during events at Wembley stadium
– improving the quality of services provided: general waste