IT Manager and certified IT professional. Graduated with the university degree in Marketing and Management. He has always been committed to his entrusted goals, thanks to determination he has helped to solve many problems faced by his neighbours and local residents. Carrying out Jury Service at the Crown Court.
– more police patrols, zero tolerance for crime, effective fight to save Wimbledon police station
– increasing the number of Community Centres and improving the current against better functionality for youth
– installation and additional monitoring of CCTV, particularly illegal rubbish dumping spots
– regular garbage removal, additional bins and location for catering waste, better contracts execution signed with the Council
– more free parking spaces, freeze of resident permit fee