Ward: SOUTH ACTON
13 years in the UK, graduated from the local university. She works in a medical sector as an orthodontist assistant. A devoted nurse, sensitive to social injustice. A mum of two wonderful children, one of whom is “unique”. A founder of a charity aiming at rehabilitation of children with conditions similar to her son’s, Dominik. Empathetic to social injustice, patient, meticulous, firm, sensitive, stubborn and persistent.
– increasing security (installing entry phones in blocks of flats and introducing more patrol cars on the streets)
– increasing the number of parking spaces and green areas
– offering the assistance of a friendly office
– psychological care and after school classes for children with special needs plus regular meetings in groups
– counteracting the discrimination of mothers and their children with special needs