Ward: DORMERS WELLS
Educated to be a metalworking technician, currently an owner of a construction company. Focused on fighting crime and terrorism problems. For the past 15 years he has been organising trainings related to preventing these issues.
– funding for after school activities for children
– bicycle trails (rollerblades, skateboards, skate park)
– activities for young people, seniors and people living on their own
– car parks adapted to the needs of persons with disabilities
– increasing the number of police patrol cars, mounting CCTV cameras