Nearly 18 years in the UK, which is like a second home to her. For many years worked for the British government. Active in the life of the Polish community she is aware what the needs of minorities are and helps to deal with them. Regina considers it a civic duty to help and support others.
– counteracting ethnical, religious and economical discrimination
– free, specialised English language and vocational courses
– advice in finding work and housing
– offering the assistance of a friendly office
– every little helps – actively engaging in solving residents’ issues
– representing the interests of ethnic minorities, especially Eastern European
– promoting and contributing to the development of culture and heritage of ethnic minorities amongst young people